Rev. Sandy Vogel, Pastor of Congregational Care, wants to guide you through a Lenten study that will help you find refreshment in this season before Easter. Join her for the Lenten Study, Restored: Finding Redemption in our Mess, for six Tuesday mornings beginning March 7th at 10 a.m. in Room 101. We all have “messes” of one kind or another in our lives. This study will help us focus on how we can be restored and transformed even in the midst of our mess.The book is $11. You may sign up online on our Member Access page or on your registration tear-off in the bulletin on Sunday.
- Miracle SundayWhen: Sunday, February 19, 2017 All Day
- Miracle Sunday LunchWhen: Sunday, February 19, 2017 from 12:15 PM to 1:45 PMWhere: Fellowship HallCome celebrate, get updates on Miracle Sunday results, and enjoy lunch with your church family.
- Quilting GroupWhen: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AMWhere: Rm L35 - New DecadeQuilts are made for Rescue Mission and other outreach groups.
- Technology Awarness SeminarWhen: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PMWhere: Fellowship HallCome join us in learning how to become better connected to your church family. Seminar will include information and help on facebbook, Church Life App, Website navigation, and other genaral information on how to stay better connected through technology. Lunch to follow and […]
- Technology Awareness SeminarWhen: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PMWhere: Fellowship HallCome join us in learning how to become better connected to your church family. Seminar will include information and help on facebbook, Church Life App, Website navigation, and other genaral information on how to stay better connected through technology. Please bring your tablet, […]
Follow Us On
- February 10 eNote from Pastor JeffFebruary 10, 2017 - 12:15 pm
It has been great to be back in the office the last couple of days after a fun family vacation in Chicago. Last Sunday our family attended a church in Chicago. We went to the 11 o’clock service, which gave us time to ride a train north to wave at Wrigley Field and take pictures […]
- February 8 Youth News UpdateFebruary 8, 2017 - 12:00 pm
It’s time for YOUTH SUNDAY! Sunday, February 12th All three Worship Services, 8:15, 9:30 and 11 a.m. will be in the Sanctuary. Our youth have been working very hard to make all three services a special experience for everyone. We hope you can attend. News: Youth Souper bowl sales and donations brought in $1,713. Thank […]
- Feb. 3 eNote from Pastor JeffFebruary 3, 2017 - 12:00 pm
Yesterday morning my family and I hopped on a train to Chicago. We enjoyed our trip east and are now enjoying some extended family time together in the Windy City in celebration of Heather’s mom’s birthday. Heather and I moved to the Chicago area to attend seminary after getting married in 2002 and lived out […]