We care about your kids!
- We are committed to protecting your child’s physical and emotional safety. Our Sunday School Leaders are screened, trained, and Safe Gatherings certified. Read more about Safe Gatherings here.
- We love exceptional learners in our Sunday School classrooms and value such an opportunity to love as Jesus did. If you would like to request a para to work 1-on-1 with your young exceptional learner, please contact Heather O’Sullivan who will make those arrangements. That way you can enjoy your time of worship worry-free so the Lord may rejuvenate you for the week.
- Every week is a great week to visit or bring a friend to Sunday School! With live worship and engaging lessons in our energetic environment, we pull out all the stops! First-time visitors are always on our mind, so visiting friends feel comfortable jumping in on the fun!
- Know that your children at Sunday School are covered in prayer. Our Sunday School leaders gather weekly to lift up the children and the program to the Lord. We feel honored to be called to the ministry that is shaping the future of the church. As we pour our hearts out each week, God is faithful to bless us through your children.
- Parent, partner with us by intentionally leading your children spiritually at home. By initiating conversations about God and setting an example through prayer, moderation, and other spiritual disciplines, you can validate the truths learned at Sunday School. It can feel overwhelming to lead your family spiritually, but you are not alone in this. We’re here to support you!