Sunday Mornings for Children
- Pre-K – 6th Grade Kids, meet us every Sunday at 9:30 for an exciting morning of music and fun. We gather at the Fishers of Men Wharf on the 2nd floor for to check in. Then we break into our smaller groups for age-appropriate activities in our brightly-colored classrooms, each with a unique theme. Parents can pick their kids up at 10:30.
- Children ages 2-3 meet in the Jacob’s Well room (Room 102) adjacent to the nursery for activities and lessons just right for their developmental stage. Songs, art projects, stories, and play time with loving teachers help them learn the stories of our faith.
- A nursery on the first floor is available for infants and toddlers. Our nursery staff loves reading stories, rocking sleepy babies, and engaging toddlers with age-appropriate activities and toys in our peaceful environment.
- Children are always welcome in worship! Activity bags with toys and coloring books are available in the Chapel and Sanctuary.
- Everyone is invited to connect over coffee and donuts at 9:00 and 10:30 in our Celebration Room on our main level. Children often gather around the “just-my-size” table in the corner by the Children’s Ministry bulletin board. Kids are welcome to run free on our playground, but they are more often found climbing trees and playing hide-and-seek in the Prayer Garden just off the Celebration Room. Our church family just can’t get enough of the joy kids bring to our Sunday mornings!